Mid Sweden University offers a pick-up service to international students admitted for autumn semester 2018. The Pick-up service is operated by the Student Unions, is free of charge, and available upon arrival in Sundsvall and Östersund.
The service is offered from 23 to 28 August 2018 between 8am - 11pm (08.00 - 23.00) each day. No other dates or times applies.
The application deadline was 5 August!
How does it work?
- The pick-up service is free of charge and intended for newly admitted students, not accompanying family members or/and friends.
- The pick-up service is operated six days before the introduction begins each autumn and spring. Students cannot be pick-up outside these scheduled days.
- The pick-up is only available upon arrival to Sundsvall and Östersund. Students cannot be picked up in Stockholm/Arlanda airport or any other place outside our campus cities.
- To be picked-up students need to apply through our online form and enter all information fields required.
- To access this service students needs to apply before the deadline!
- Students needs to apply online individually, even if they arrive in pairs/groups.
- Two weeks after the deadline has passed, students will receive an email that confirms that they will be picked-up according to the details submitted.
- Students are required to notify Mid Sweden University if there are any last minute changes to their travel plan/booking.